Wonqy is a live broadcast and streaming organisation in Canberra, and we are seeking a driven and career oriented camera operator/editor.
This role demands excellence in news gathering, shooting on the fly, live broadcast capabilities, online editing and technical problem solving. This role will give you the opportunity to improve your skills, as well as give your career a boost.
We’re looking for someone with a competitive spirit; someone who wants to beat the opposition at every turn and to bring our customers and audiences the very best shots and stories, that they deserve.
If you’re a hard working team player with initiative, who can work to tight deadlines and think outside the box to get things done efficiently, this job is for you.
Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and/or Davinci Resolve editing systems is essential, however additional training can be provided for the successful candidate.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Filming and editing vision for bulletins and stories, live broadcasts, business conferences, TV advertising, social media, weddings, funerals and more.
• Create an effective and respectful relationship with internal employees and external sources
• Ensure cleanliness, tidiness and general upkeep of all camera equipment
• Editing footage into presentable packages for our clients, varying degrees of difficulty depending on the subjects.
To be considered for this position, you’ll need:
• Knowledge of electronic news gathering, including video and audio capturing
• Quality and effective communication
• Ability to work to very precise deadlines
• Proficient ability to multi task
This position requires energy and enthusiasm to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced and creative environment.
If you believe that your experience and skills are what we are asking for please forward your written application, including covering letter, resume and two professional references to:-
Cody Miller-Kelly, Business Manager, Email: [email protected]